Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Thoughts Are Creative

Today's Affirmation: "My thoughts are creative. I say out to every negative thought that comes to my mind. No person, place or thing has any power over me, for I am the only thinker in my mind. I create my own reality and everyone in it. This thought gives me great energy."
I was feeling a bit sluggish this morning and a little down in the dumps. But as I read this affirmation to myself a couple of times, I began to pick myself up and I'm feeling much more energized than I did this morning. I pick it up and read it everytime I pass by it. I am tremendously better than I was this morning. I then came across this video. Watching the images creates a vibration of great energy inside of me. Watch it and let me know how it makes you feel. Together we can send this great positive energy out into the universe.

8 comments:

Rev. Julieanne Paige, O.M.C. said...

That is a beautiful video. Have you seen the other visualisation tools from the secret? I use these to give me a boost when I need it. Go to thesecret.tv and under 'gifts for you' you will see visualisation tools. Hope you like them :)

Julieanne

Joie Mayfield said...

Your blog is very challenging to me! I've added you to the "Blogs I Read" section of my blog. :) Thank you!

LITeacher said...

Why is my blog challenging? Thank you for listing me on your blog!

LITeacher said...

Why is my blog challenging? Thank you for listing me on your blog!

Joie Mayfield said...

It's challenging in the aspects of it causes me to really think. When I had a bad day, I don't need to focus on the bad, like I tend to do, but to find a positive, and focus on it. :) It's not a bad thing!

M. Smith said...

WOW! That was a very beautiful video. It made me realize how much of the world I haven't seen too. Makes me want to take a nice long vacation and see these things with my own two eyes. So, I never did get around to reading "The Secret", although I really want too! Is it as good as they say????

LITeacher said...

To m smith:
I watched the DVD of "The Secret" and it is very inspiring. I have watched it several times and I get more out of it everytime. Good luck and let me know how you like it. Another inspiring movie/book is "You Can Heal Your Life" by Louis Hay.

M. Smith said...

Thanks for the reply! I did check out thesecret.tv website, it was very interesting and inspiring. I will definitely have to read the book or watch the movie. I'll let you know when I do. I will also be adding your link to my blog too! Have a good week, Mildred