Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Loving Others is Easy When I Love and Accept Myself

Today's affirmation: "Loving others is easy when I love and accept myself. My heart is open. I allow my love to flow freely. I love myself. I love others and others love me." I struggle with this one today. I love many people and I open myself up to others and I encourage others, but many days I do not do this for myself. I love others, but beat myself up for many different things. If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it. Can't wait to hear from you all.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I am not feeling so great about myself I start to Pamper! A nice face mask or a bath and some hot chocolate anything that gives me a pick me up. It is normal to feel a bit down sometimes but when it happens give yourself a treat. When you have taken the time to love yourself it is easier to love others. It is reenergising.

Happy Manifesting!

Julieanne