Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Deserve the Best and I Accept the Best

Today's affirmation reads: "I deserve the best and I accept the best I am mentally and emotionally equipped to enjoy a prosperpous and loving life. It is my birthright to deserve all good. I claim my good." This powerful statement gives me the encouragement that I can have the best of things that life has to offer. The best is no longer reserved for the priveleged few. I have spent my life accepting seconds and giving up bests for others. I guess I didn't feel like I deserved the best. I always wanted to be the best, but wanting doesn't mean you will actually be the best. Wanting will only just leave you wanting. Saying this affirmation helps me to acquire the best and know that I deserve it. I now attract only the best into my life. I would love to know how you acquire the best that life has to offer.
Check out this video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi!

I have been watching your videos in your video bar. I have the book 'You Can Heal Your Life'but I didnt't know there was a movie. Everyday's a schoolday ;)

I'll be back to watch the others am really enjoying them.

Julieanne