Monday, August 11, 2008

I Now Go Beyond Other People's Fears and Limitations

Today's Affirmation Reads: It is "my mind that creates my experiences. I am unlimited in my own ability to create the good in my life." I'm sorry that I have not posted in a couple of days. I had relatives visiting and I was unable to get to my computer. I missed not visiting my blog and chatting with my affirmation friends. This really helps me to stay focused on my goal of living my best life. So, I am back and I feel refreshed and feeling good that I create my own limitless experiences and abundance! Check out the video below. Louise Hay Explains this beautifully. Enjoy! Let me know your thoughts on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is very true! If we start with ourselves it extends to those around us. You could also consider the thought 'Be the change you want to see'. It is easier to start with yourself than to try to convince others how to be.

Julieanne

P.S. Good to see you back :)