Friday, August 1, 2008

I Prosper Wherever I Turn

When I opened the box of affirmation cards today, this card fell out onto my bed. So, I thought, this must be my card for today! Today's affirmation: "I Prosper Wherever I Turn". The explanation on the back reads "I now see opportunities for abundance everywhere, I am blessed and prospered." This is quite true for today as I was paid for a job that I completed last week, I saved money by not getting sold out of a movie and my husband received some leads on new job opportunities. I have begun creating a vision board to help me on my journey to manifesting abundance. However, I find it quite cumbersome cutting out pictures and I don't always have a thumb tac. So, being that I am quite tech savvy I thought it would be fun to create a digital vision board, a mind movie. I hope you enjoy it!

No comments: